We collect, use and store your personal data so that we can offer you the products and services you expect from us. We see your personal data as just that: it's yours. So we will always be clear and upfront with you about what we do with your personal data, and (of course) you have control over it.
We collect your personal data for three main reasons:
1. To process any orders you make and to deliver those orders to you
2. To personalise, report on and improve the offers we send to you
3. With your permission, to send you special offers, often tailored to what you have told us you would like to hear about
* That you can control the personal data you provide us with and that we will always be transparent about how we collect and use it
* We will always tell you what personal data we are collecting from you, the means by which we will collect it and how we will use it. We will only use your personal data for the purposes we originally told you about.
* We will always use market-leading technology and software to ensure that your personal data is secure and when we ask another organisation to provide services to us which involve sharing your personal data with them, we will always make sure they have appropriate security measures
* We will only send you marketing communications if you have agreed that we can do so and we will always offer you a clear and simple means of changing your preferences whenever you want to.